BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Comments From Our Students

Konnichi wa! Japan is sooo cool and the weather is amazing! There are vending machines everywhere. I am having a great time, but it will be nice to come home. Miss you all! Honor

Japan is hot! I am enjoying my trip so far. I have really enjoyed the sightseeing! Parie

So far the trip is GREAT! I am loving it! It is so much hotter than NZ and it doesn’t have as many trees. The sights have been AWESOME! Ruby

Japan is amazing! I love it! It is boiling hot here. Yesterday I went on the Steel Dragon 2000 which is the best roller coaster in the world! It was fun! Valeria

Hi NZ! Japan is extremely hot! It looks exactly like NZ except a lot less plants and it is much more crowded. I love Japan but it will be nice to be home in a week. Henry King

It is so HOT! I have had heaps of fun visiting the temples, malls, zoo and theme park. Margaret-Rae

I love Japan and everything about it, apart from the extremely hot weather us Kiwis aren’t used to! Tyler

Japan is very hot and it is really fun visiting the places! Brooke

Hi NZ! Japan is GREAT!! Everything is so different – more people, more vending machines and a different language. Can’t wait to be home. Maddy

So far the most fun thing was the zoo because I met three hilarious Japanese kids and they taught me lots. There were also heaps of strange animals. Henry Babor

Hello people! Japan is really cool. I got stuck in a toilet cubicle today and had fun at the zoo! I love the weather! Bye. Nicholas James Knight Claypole

Hello peoplez! Japan is soooo fun. There is soooo much to do. At the moment Japan is really hot and the homestays are really nice and kind. Bye. Stella

0 comments: